WHAT DO YOU WANT TO BE?
Want power? We all want to achieve something in our lives. Be someone special. Have an exciting career. Be #famous perhaps. Have power to do things you always wanted to do…
It is possible you know. You don’t have to dream about it any longer.
Because The Power You Want Lies Within You!
Why waste all your life on hopes and dreams, when you can wake up that power and benefit from it.
- First, we need to realize we have it and can do anything if we put our mind to it.
- Secondly, we must do something to get things moving.
- Thirdly, don’t give up on yourself. Doing what you like doing, and doing it often enough perfects your chances of succeeding at it.
- Using your inner power gives you a feeling of freedom, to do anything your want.
I can hear you say, “But we don’t have the money or the education to do it.”
Is that all that is holding you back!
There are ways to get around that. I should know. In spite of that I educated myself by taking notes down from library books. Then: made money by selling my art bit by bit and then ploughing that money back into my projects.
- If you don’t believe in yourself or your talents, you won’t achieve anything.
- Determination wakes up your inner Power.
- Sissies don’t achieve anything!
I can also hear you say, “But I’m not good at anything.”
Yes you are. Just think again. Maybe you are good at organizing your day, able to sew or cook, etc. They maybe small things to you, but they are still skills that can be exploited and used as a business.
In my case, I organized my time so I could find time to paint. I sewed artistic looking clothes and did bead-work, so I looked my trade. People expect artists to look arty! As to cooking, well I’m not good at that, but we all have to eat don’t we, or we won’t get things done anyway!
I can hear you say, “But I’m hopeless. I fail at everything I do.”
- Mistakes are learning curves. They teach you not to make those mistakes again and how to do it better next time. The more you persist at something, the more you perfect that skill. During the time your spent trying out new things, you learn new techniques.
- No one is perfect! But keep trying to improve, gets you somewhere. Willing to strive for what you want or believe in, builds strong character. Strong characters are the ones who get places in this life.
Nothing gets created, unless you create something.
People always talk about artists having been born with the gift.
The gift they were born with really was this inner power, only they were willing to do something with it.
- The season their talent was/is so good, is that they worked on what they liked doing, often enough to improve their skills. And added to that, they are prepared to challenge their emotions when opposition and mistakes confronted them.
- God gives talents, Matthew 25:15: What you do with those talents is your business. Some of us He gives one talent and some two talents. It’s up to you to search your inner soul, and seek and grow those talents and turn them into five talents, then into 10 talents.
- Just a reminder: When we don’t share, our `talents’ don’t multiply! If we hide our paintings, people will never see or have the chance to buy them! Teaching other people skills helps them to grow too.
On this website there are many more tips on how to grow your artistic talent. Follow the links to other pages, to pick up on the advice and creative power you are seeking: